Monday, November 17, 2008

"...happy birthday dear Laynee..."

Yes, that's right! We had a birthday here at JustWe3 yesterday. My baby girl just turned two. She has left babyhood and entered toddlerhood. She is now a little girl. SIGH! Where does the time go? It seriously seems like I was just giving birth to her and hearing her little cry, the most beautiful sound I have EVER heard! Alas, no matter how hard I fight it, my baby (both of my babies!) is growing up. While I am going into it kicking and screaming, she is loving every minute of it!

Naturally, we had a little party yesterday. My girlfriend from Tallahassee came as well as the little girl from next door. And, like every good party, we had cake...
Here, she looks so sweet and innocent...Yeah right! Sweet, yes. Innocent, mmmm I'm not buying it!
I'm not sure that this is the proper way to remove cake from fingers, but don't try telling Laynee that!
Laynee also had lots of fun opening her presents. It is a very serious, job you know... And, one that I would love to share, but clearly I am too bloggy illiterate to get these darn pictures in the right order. So, I promise to add another blog with present pictures! Catch ya later!

No comments: