Friday, December 5, 2008

Kylee's Christmas Program

Well, as you can see, we have moved to a Christmas theme. I'm sure that I will regret it simply because I don't know how to keep all the buttons to the other blogs I follow as I change my template. But, since I don't have my own apartment/house to decorate, I figured I might as well decorate the one place that is MINE.

The Christmas program at Kylee's school was fun. It was outside and all the classes did fun things. The 3rd graders even had a group of kids that had learned to play the bells. I got a video of it and I am soooo glad that I did because not only was it cool, but it turned out to be pretty hilarious too! Kylee was very reserved and serious during the 2nd grade's performance, but that has become normal for her. And, just like last year, Laynee was desperate to be with her sister. I also got a video of her watching them set up for the bells which was absolutely great because she thought she was being really sneaky edging closer and closer. I couldn't resist the opportunity to get it on "film".

I still haven't figured out exactly how to get the videos to play right here on my blog, but will include the links to youtube. Enjoy everyone and have a good weekend!

Angels We Have Heard on High
Jingle Bell Rock

P.S. Guess I'm not going to get the 3rd graders playing their bells uploaded today...computer is being cranky.

No comments: