Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm baaack

Hello all! I am finally back in the blogging world. I just caught up on Mindy's blog from the last 2 weeks or so. I can't believe that it has been nearly a month since my last post. Holy cow!

Our move home was really great. The weather was good and the girls couldn't have behaved better. It was so awesome to see the beauty of Montana again. Honestly, there is nothing I have seen crossing the country twice that can compete with the glory of this state! Once we passed Billings and headed into the mountainous countryside, I was spellbound. I still can't stop looking at the gorgeous mountains that surround me. And seeing my mom again for the first time in almost six months?! That was totally cool! She and Kylee nearly needed to be pried apart they were so thrilled to see one another again.

Right now we are staying with my Aunt and Uncle. We are very blessed to have such great family that stands by us no matter what! Unfortunately, we are unable to have our little Roxy with us and we miss her fiercely. She is staying with my mom, though, so we are able to see her on weekends when we go over to Manhattan. I am helping Mom go through Gramms house so that she doesn't have to do it all by herself, so we will be there most weekends for a little while longer anyway. It is amazing all of the things I am finding out about my Gramms! She was quite a creative lady. She could even draw when the mood struck her. I had NO IDEA!

In the two weeks since we have been home, I have had 4 job interviews, 3 of which have ended in offers. I just interviewed with the hospital here on Friday and am hoping to receive an offer from them as well. That is where I would like the most to work. So, this week I will be checking into daycare and also housing around here. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

DeenaL said...

Welcome back! It's nice to have you blogging again so I can get pictures and info that you might forget to tell me! I love you.
Mom

Loriann said...

Hi Heather and girls, I am so glad you made it home safely. What a blessing to be able to learn more about your Gramms. I will be praying that God sends you the perfect job, daycare, and home... Love to all, Lori

Mindy said...

Luck Luck Luck!! I wish you Luuuuckkkk!!

Love ya and I'm soooo glad that you're home!