Friday, October 31, 2008

See my family...

Bobbing 4 apples in smoky yard.

So proud of her apple!




Well, I am practicing some more with my new blog. Now I am going to see how posting pictures goes. Last weekend we had a Halloween party for my oldest daughter and got some really fun pictures. I also thought it would be fun to post some pictures of our move from MT to FL. I'll have to swipe my brother's camera so that everyone can see just how loaded down my car and U-Haul trailer were. Brother sure had to get creative! Enjoy the pictures everyone.




2 comments:

Mindy said...

I love the smokey picture! How cool...

Oh yea I forgot to Boo you! You can go to my blog and see what the booing is all about!!

DeenaL said...

I think this will be just great to keep in touch with friends and family! Love you,Mom